Building & Construction Industry Contracts
UK building contracts and construction price books are necessary tools for any construction project. They serve the purpose of setting the legal framework between the contractor (person doing construction) and their employer (person paying for construction), allowing them to work through all the details of their construction project.
Once the contractor scopes out his cost estimates with an up-to-date price book, they lay everything out in the construction contract. Building contracts include necessary details such as costs of the project, payments, working period and control of the works. Also other items, such as architectural/building specs, any planning permissions, health and safety issues and changes in the project. It also clearly lays out the timeline for completion of the project so that all parties involved know what's expected of them.
Without construction contracts, projects would inevitably miss deadlines, costs would inflate and quality would suffer. That's why we supply UK construction contracts from all major regulating organizations, including JCT, ACE, RIBA, NEC and more.
Items 1-12 of 44
- SAVE 11%BCSA Construction Contractual HandbookNow £79.99 £79.99 was £90.00 11% Off
- SAVE 10%Commentary on MF/2 (Revision 1)Now £40.50 £40.50 was £45.00 10% Off
- SAVE 13%Commentary on Model Forms MF/1 (Revision 6)Now £41.76 £41.76 was £48.00 13% Off
- SAVE 2%DOM1 2016 Domestic Sub-contract ArticlesNow £58.74 £48.95 was £59.94 2% Off
- DOM1 2018 Domestic Sub-contract Conditions£79.80 £66.50
- DOM2 2018 Domestic Sub-contract Articles£72.60 £60.50
- DOM2 2018 Domestic Sub-contract Conditions£79.80 £66.50