- Free standard delivery
- Best price guaranteed
- Fast same-day shipping
- Over 20 years experience
- Family-run business
Water Regulations Guide
Since the publication of regulations in 1999 the Water Regulations Guide is now in its third edition. The guide now includes updated texts (to 2021) of the regulations covering England and Wales (the Water Supply (Water Fittings) Regulations 1999) and the current Scottish Byelaws (the Water Supply (Water Fittings) (Scotland) Byelaws 2014).
|Format (Paperback, Hardback etc)||Paperback|
|Publisher||Water Regulations UK|
New to this edition are the up-to-date regulations applying in Northern Ireland, the Water Supply (Water Fittings) Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2009.
The guide has many clearly illustrated drawings in full colour and comes with practical regulatory guidance, in the form of the DETR (DEFRA) guidance clauses and includes water industry recommendations and interpretations.
- Notes on the use of the water regulations guide
- The water supply (Water Fittings) regulations 1999 (England and Wales)
- The water supply (Water Fittings) (Scotland) byelaws 2014
- The water supply (Water Fittings) regulations (Northern Ireland) 2009
- General guidance on the water supply (Water Fittings) regulations and byelaws
- Schedule 1 – Fluid categories (covering regulations and byelaws)
- Schedule 2 – Requirements for water fittings (covering regulations and byelaws)
- Abbreviations and symbols