JCT Design & Build Contracts
The JCT Design and Build Contract is designed for construction projects where the contractor carries out both the design and the construction work. Design and build projects can vary in scale, but the Design and Build Contract is generally suitable where detailed provisions are needed.
The scale of design work need to be carried out by the contractor can vary greatly on design and build projects. Sometimes the contractor will complete a design based on a concept provided through the employer’s advisers. Other instances may call for the contractor to be responsible for producing and completing the design right from the outset, either through their in house team or employing their own specialist designers.
The design requirements and responsibility of the contractor in design and build projects go beyond that covered in a traditional contract with a contractor’s designed portion. Adequate time and care needs to go in to detailing the employer’s requirements so that the obligations of the contractor with regard to design is clear.
- SAVE 2%DB16 Project Pack for the Employer/Employer's AgentNow £58.50 £48.75 was £60.00 3% Off
- VALUE PACK
SAVE 12%JCT Design & Build Contract Guidance Extra Value Pack£114.75 £102.08 was £130.40
- SAVE 7%JCT Design and Build Contract 2016 - Tracked Changes (DB TCD)Now £107.76 £107.76 was £116.00 7% Off
- SAVE 5%JCT Design and Build Sub-Contract Agreement 2016 (DBSub/A)Now £68.39 £56.99 was £72.00 5% Off
- SAVE 2%JCT Design and Build Sub-Contract Conditions 2016 (DBSub/C)Now £82.32 £68.60 was £84.00 2% Off
- SAVE 7%JCT Design and Build Sub-Contract Guide 2016 (DBSub/G)Now £39.99 £39.99 was £43.00 7% Off
- SAVE 5%JCT Dispute Adjudication Board Documentation 2021 (DAB 2021)Now £36.48 £30.40 was £38.40 5% Off