British Standards for Construction & Building Works
BSI (British Standards Institute) understand the complexity and competitiveness of the construction industry, and the challenges this brings for companies seeking to improve margins, reduce costs and improve predictability. Whether you’re involved in infrastructure or buildings, public, private or PPP, the BSI understand the challenges you face including managing financial risks, efficient delivery, or meeting legislative or environmental requirements. Plus they recognise the need to find innovative solutions whilst also avoiding project over-runs.
The BSI help thousands of construction companies control multiple risks, with their range of solutions to help drive efficiency, manage compliance, control day to day risks and encourage greater collaboration and successful supply chain management.
- SAVE 3%BS 5266-1:2016Now £289.06 £289.06 was £298.00 3% Off
- SAVE 3%BS 5839-1:2017Now £345.32 £345.32 was £356.00 3% Off
- BS 5839-3:1988£134.00 £134.00
- BS 5839-8:2013£289.00 £289.00
- SAVE 20%BS 5839-9:2011Now £224.00 £224.00 was £280.00 20% Off
- SAVE 3%BSI Guide to Emergency Lighting - 3rd EditionNow £85.36 £85.36 was £88.00 3% Off