- Free standard delivery
- Best price guaranteed
- Fast same-day shipping
- Over 20 years experience
- Family-run business
JCT Intermediate Building Contract with contractor’s design 2016 (ICD)
|Author||The Joint Contracts Tribunal|
|Edition||2016 Revised Edition|
|Format (Paperback, Hardback etc)||Paperback|
|Brand / Publisher||JCT|
|Publisher||Sweet & Maxwell|
2016 JCT Intermediate Building Contract with Contractor’s Design
- For use when the appointed contractor is to design specific parts of the works.
- The employer must provide drawings and bills of quantities, a specification or work schedules to specify the quantity and quality of work, as well as detail the requirements for the Contractor’s Designed Portion.
- The price and payment structure of the contract is based on a lump sum with monthly interim payments.
- All sub-contractors are domestic and their performance is the responsibility of the contractor.
- It can be used where provisions are required to cover named specialists.
- Provisions are included for collaborative working, sustainability, advance payment, bonds (advance payment, off-site materials) and collateral warranties.
- Pre-Construction Services Agreement (General Contractor) (PCSA) and Pre-Construction Services Agreement (Specialist) (PCSA/SP) can be used with this contract.
- This contract can be used with the Framework Agreement (FA).