- Free standard delivery
- Best price guaranteed
- Fast same-day shipping
- Over 20 years experience
- Family-run business
This extra value pack includes the JCT Design and Build Contract 2016 (DB) and the JCT Design and Build Contract Guide 2016 (DB/G).
JCT Design and Build Contract 2016 (DB)
- Can be used on large or smaller scale projects, but generally where detailed provisions are necessary.
- The Contractor is responsible for completing the design, as well as carrying out the works, and the employer must provide detailed documents to outline their requirements.
- The price and payment structure of the contract is based on a lump sum with interim stage or periodic payments.
- Provisions are included for collaborative working, sustainability, advance payment, bonds (advance payment, off-site materials, retention), third party rights and collateral warranties.
- Pre-Construction Services Agreement (General Contractor) (PCSA) and Pre-Construction Services Agreement (Specialist) (PCSA/SP) can be used with this contract.
- This contract can be used with the Framework Agreement (FA).
- For use of both private and public sector projects.
JCT Design and Build Contract Guide (DB/G)
A comprehensive guide to accompany the Design and Build Contract (DB), featuring an explanation of the Agreement (Recitals, Articles, Contract Particulars, Attestation) and Conditions (Sections, Clauses and Schedules).