- Free standard delivery
- Best price guaranteed
- Fast same-day shipping
- Over 20 years experience
- Family-run business
NEC3 Practical Solutions
|Author||Robert Alan Gerrard and Stuart Kings|
|Format (Paperback, Hardback etc)||Paperback|
|Brand / Publisher||NEC|
With a focus on implementing good practice, this invaluable tool guides the reader through common project pitfalls, and offers helpful advice to ensure the delivery of successful, effective and efficient projects.
NEC3 Practical Solutions:
- covers real queries received by the NEC Users’ Group Helpdesk over the last 10 years
- includes the clause number for each query so that information can be found quickly
- provides top tips for the successful use of NEC3 ECC at the end of each chapter
- is written by NEC consultants with extensive practical experience.
Written for construction professionals by NEC3 consultants who have been actively involved in writing NEC documents for nearly 20 years, this practical guide to the NEC3 ECC is an ideal companion for engineers, surveyors, architects, project managers, supervisors, consultants, contractors, subcontractors and anyone else working with or interested in working successfully with the NEC3 ECC.
- Testing and Defects
- Compensation Events
- Risks and Insurance
- The Options
- Schedules of Cost Components
- Contract Data