- Free standard delivery
- Best price guaranteed
- Fast same-day shipping
- Over 20 years experience
- Family-run business
Spon's Civil Engineering and Highway Works Price Book 2023
Stock Status: In Stock (Only 3 left)
Save on this publication with an Extra Value PackSpon's 2023 Extra Value Pack - Save an extra % off the single price.Spon's 2023 Extra Value Pack - Save an extra 2% off the single price.
|Format (Paperback, Hardback etc)||Hardback|
|Brand / Publisher||Spon's|
SPON'S CIVIL ENGINEERING AND HIGHWAY WORKS PRICE BOOK 2023 from AECOM gives a full breakdown of labour, plant and material elements, with labour rates updated. Cost guidance is given at a number of levels, varying from the more general functional costs to detailed resource costing; and in conformity with CESMM4 and the Highways Method of Measurement, and updated to the CIJC wage agreement.
… along with the standard features you have come to expect from SPON'S CIVIL ENGINEERING AND HIGHWAY WORKS PRICE BOOK:
- for budgeting: estimating principles, on-cost advice, method-related charges
- for resource costings: labour costs, plant costs, material prices
- for rapid cost information: approximate estimates, dayworks, cost indices
- for plant and labour allowances: production rates, outputs, man hour constants
- for detailed pricing: unit costs with full breakdown, or specialist prices, with advice on item coverage, waste allowances and comparative costs
- for incidental advice: tables and formulae, technical information, professional advice
We found other products you might like!