- Free standard delivery
- Best price guaranteed
- Fast same-day shipping
- Over 20 years experience
- Family-run business
Quantity Surveyor's Pocket Book (4th Edition)
|Format (Paperback, Hardback etc)||Paperback|
|Brand / Publisher||Pocket Books|
The fourth edition of Quantity Surveyor’s Pocket Book remains a must-have guide for students and qualified practitioners. Its focused coverage of the data, techniques and skills essential to the quantity surveying role makes it an invaluable companion for everything from initial cost advice to the final account stage.
Key features and updates included in this new edition are as follows:
- The impact of Brexit on construction and public procurement;
- New developments in digital construction;
- Renewed focus on ethics in the industry;
- Up-to-date analysis of NRM1, 2 and 3;
- Latest practice guidance notes and government publications;
- Post-contract administration;
- A companion website with alternative approaches to taking off quantities using spreadsheets.
This text includes recommended formats for cost plans, developer’s budgets, financial reports, financial statements and final accounts. This is the ideal concise reference for quantity surveyors, project and commercial managers, and students of any of the above.
Table of Contents
1. The Quantity Surveyor and the Construction Industry 2. Forecasting cost and value 3. Measurement and quantification 4. Procurement 5. Pricing and tendering 6. Contract procedure, administration and organisation 7. Final account