NEC3: Supply Contract (SC)
Details: Paperback.List Price (RRP): £41.00 (No VAT Payable)Save £1.02 with our 2% online discountOur Online Price: £39.98
Stock status: Available to Order (Stock Due)
Publication date: 01/04/2013
Publisher: Thomas Telford
Publication Status: Active
The NEC3 Supply Contract (SC) is the first set of standardised terms designed for local and international procurement of high-value goods and related services including design.
This new addition to the NEC3 family is designed around the same model as other NEC documents yet is flexible enough to apply to any industry or supply situation.
OGC endorsement of NEC3;
Construction Clients' Board endorsement of NEC3
The Construction Clients' Board (formerly Public Sector Clients' Forum) recommends that public sector organisations use the NEC3 contracts when procuring construction.
Standardising use of this comprehensive suite of contracts should help to deliver efficiencies across the public sector and promote behaviours in line with the principles of Achieving Excellence in Construction.
• Schedule of Options
• Core clauses
• The Supplier's main responsibilities
• Testing and Defects
• Compensation events
• Risks, liabilities, indemnities and insurance
• Termination and dispute resolution
• X1 Price adjustment for inflation
• X2 Changes in the law
• X3 Multiple currencies
• X4 Parent company guarantee
• X7 Delay damages
• X12 Partnering
• X13 Performance bond
• X14 Advanced payment to the Supplier
• X17 Low performance damages
• X20 Key Performance Indicators
• Y(UK)3 The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999
• Z Additional conditions of contract
Note Main Options A to G and secondary Options X5, X6, X8 to X11, X15,
X16, X18 and X19 used in other NEC3 contracts are not used in this contract.
• Contract Data