- Free standard delivery
- Best price guaranteed
- Fast same-day shipping
- Over 20 years experience
- Family-run business
Keating on NEC
This is an 'order on demand' publication.
|Format (Paperback, Hardback etc)||Hardback|
|Brand / Publisher||KEATING|
|Publisher||Sweet & Maxwell|
With the publication of the NEC4 contract, David Thomas and the team at Keating Chambers provide analysis of both NEC3 as it is used in practice, as well as a commentary on the changes introduced by NEC4, giving readers guidance on how to draft and use these contracts.
- Provides commentary on the two key NEC contracts: the Engineering and Construction Contract (ECC) and the Professional Services Contract (PSC)
- Reproduces clauses and provides clause-by-clause commentary explaining how the contracts are intended to operate
- Highlights ambiguities and questions of interpretation that arise and makes reference to relevant case law.
- Written by leading barristers experienced in advising on NEC contracts.
Delivered in a clear, practical style.
New to edition:
- Provides commentary on NEC4 clauses, alongside those of NEC3, so that comparisons can be easily made