- Free standard delivery
- Best price guaranteed
- Fast same-day shipping
- Over 20 years experience
- Family-run business
Health, safety and environment test for manager and professionals 2019 (DVD)
|Format (Paperback, Hardback etc)||<b>DVD</b>|
|Brand / Publisher||CITB|
2019 Health and Safety Test Revision Aid
The CITB Health, safety and environment test helps the industry to improve its health, safety and environmental standards and forms a vital part of the requirement to obtain a construction industry scheme card (CSCS card).
This revision material contains everything you need to know to book, prepare for and sit the CITB Health, safety and environment test for managers and professionals.
Content has been updated for 2019 to reflect industry and legislation changes. The test includes both knowledge and specialist questions. There are separate revision materials to support the Health, safety and environment test for operatives and specialist, so ensure that you are purchasing the correct revision material.
This product covers the core sections of the managers and professionals test A: Legal and management; B: Health and welfare; C: General safety; D: High risk activities; E: Environment; F: Specialist activities.
Specialist activities include questions in the following areas:
- Construction (Design and Management) Regulations.
- Highway works.
This product also contains useful information about how to prepare, book and take you test along with the ability to take practice and mock test to aid your revision.
The following minimum system requirements apply for either the DVD-ROM or download.
Minimum PC system requirements:
- Operating system: Windows® 7, 8, 8.1 or 10 (not Windows® RT or S)
- Processor: Pentium® (2009)/Core i3® 2 GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB
- Disk space: At least 10 GB free
- Optical drive: DVD-ROM
- Screen resolution: 1024 x 768 or greater
- Graphics: Any Direct3D® 9 compatible, 128 MB
- Internet: Broadband internet connection required for installation, updates, web media and links
- Other: DirectX® 9.0c or higher
- Internet Explorer® 9 or higher
- Windows Media Player® 12 (or Media Feature Pack for N editions of Windows®)
- Older versions of Windows® have not been tested and are not supported.
- Not compatible with Linux or macOS®.
- Optical drive also required for DVD-ROM.