- Free standard delivery
- Best price guaranteed
- Fast same-day shipping
- Over 20 years experience
- Family-run business
Griffiths Building & Civil Engineering Price Book 2022 (66th Edition) - Book
|Format (Paperback, Hardback etc)||Hardback|
|Brand / Publisher||Griffiths|
|Publisher||Griffiths & Hutchins Publications|
Ideal for builders and a range of trades, surveyors, estimators, architects, developers, and local government and public authorities.
· Intended as a guide to pricing typical mid-scale new work projects up to around £1m and mid to small-scale alterations and repairs projects around £50,000.
· Up-to-date with plant and material costs at third quarter 2021.
· Labour costs incorporating latest wage agreements from the Construction Industry Joint Council (CIJC) and the Joint Industry Board for Plumbing and Mechanical Engineering Services (JIB-PMES).
· UK-average prices with location factors to enable more accurate regional pricing.
· Approximate estimating section with average facility benchmarking costs.
· New Works and Repairs and Alterations sections.
Griffiths also has advice on preliminaries which can only be priced when specific circumstances are factored in, including site administration and security, water, lighting and power for the works, temporary arrangements for telephones, accommodation, and traffic regulation.
· Excavation and Earthwork
· Concrete Work
· Brickwork and Blockwork
· Rubble Walling
· Asphalt Work
· Structural Steelwork
· Plumbing and Mechanical Engineering Installations
· Floor, Wall and Ceiling Finishes
· Painting and Decorating
· Civil Engineering
· External Works
· Approximate Estimating