Health, Safety and Environment Test for Managers and Professionals: GT 200/17 (DVD)
Edition: 6th Revised Edition
Details: DVD.List Price (RRP): £15.90 (£13.25 Exc VAT)
Stock status: Not available
Publication date: 03/04/2017
Publication Status: Out of Print
Please note- This publication is due to be updated to the 2018 edition due for release on 3 April with the test due to be updated on the 1 June 2018
Click HERE to Pre-Order The New Edition Now
Please note: this product is not compatible with MAC operating systems (OSX).
The CITB Health, safety and environment test helps the industry to improve its health, safety and environmental standards and forms a vital part of the requirement to obtain a construction industry scheme card.
This revision material contains everything you need to know to book, prepare for and sit the CITB Health, safety and environment test for managers and professionals.
Content has been updated for 2017 to reflect legislation changes.
The test includes behavioural case studies, core knowledge questions and dedicated chapters on specialist activities, including CDM. The behavioural case studies are based on the core principles of the industry’s free film Setting out. The film explores what employers and sites must do for workers, and how workers need to behave and interact to constantly changing site conditions.
Specialist activities comprise questions in the following areas.
- Construction (Design and Management) Regulations.
- Highway works.
There are four core sections to progress through, listed below.
- Useful information. All the information you need about the test itself - how to prepare, how to book a test and a guide to what will happen on the day of your test.
- Prepare. The behavioural case study questions within the test are not published, but you can prepare for these by watching the film Setting out. You can prepare for the knowledge questions by reading through the questions and checking your knowledge and understanding of the topics.
- Practise. You can practise a behavioural case study with a sample question, experiencing the different layout and approach, and you can practise the knowledge questions by working through every question by area and building practice tests.
- Simulate. You can take the full test tutorial and practice tests, presenting a full test experience.
A revision book, download and app versions are available. There are also separate revision materials to support the Health, safety and environment test for operatives and specialist, so please ensure that you are revising for the right test.
The following minimum system requirements apply.
- Operating system: Windows® 7, 8, 8.1 or 10 (not Windows®RT).
- CPU type and speed: Pentium® IV 1.5GHz or equivalent.
- Hard drive space: 500MB recommended install.
- Memory: 1GB
- Graphics: Any Direct3D 9 compatible graphics card (with at least 32MB of memory).
- Audio: Any DirectX 9 compatible sound card.
- Screen resolution: 1024 x 768.
- Internet: required for software activation and web updates
- Printer: optional
- Internet Explorer 8. (Internet Explorer 10 or higher recommended.)
- Windows® Media Player 11 (or higher).
- DirectX 9.0c (or higher).
Optical drive also required for DVD-ROM.