Spon's External Works and Landscape Price Book 2017By: AECOM
NEW 2018 EDITION OUT NOW!
Edition: 36th Edition
Details: Hardback, 588 pages.List Price (RRP): £150.00 (No VAT Payable)
Publication date: 28/09/2016
Publisher: CRC Press
Publication Status: Out of print
CLICK HERE FOR NEW 2018 EDITION!
Now in its 36th edition, Spon's External Works and Landscape Price Book 2017 offers the only comprehensive source of information for detailed external works and landscape costs. It covers all the items to be found in hard and soft landscape contracts, and forms an indispensable reference book for quantity surveyors, landscape architects, contractors and local authority managers – essential for compiling estimates, specifications, bills of quantities and works schedules – no matter what the size of the project being undertaken.
Use the access code inside the front cover of the book to get set up with internet access to this 2017 edition until the end of December 2017. We now provide a VitalSource® ebook, giving a versatile and powerful online data viewing package.
This NRM edition includes the following new and significantly developed items:
- Acoustic fencing
- Architectural metalwork
- Block and beam systems
- Deep Concrete manholes to 3 m
- Pre-cast steps
- New retaining walls
- And green roofs and sportsfields have now been broken down into details, rather than presented as a lump sum.
All the standard features that you expect from Spon's External Works and Landscape Price Book 2017 remain:
- material and measured work prices covering contract items from preliminaries and site clearance and encompassing the core external works activities with full breakdowns into labour, materials and other components
- detailed guidance on wage rates, landscape consultants’ fee scales
- an extensive Approximate Estimates section for rapid spot estimating